After two years in the market being the most sought-after hair oil, L'Oreal Professionel partnered with Turkish-born fashion designer Dilek Hanif limited edition packaging. This couture edition packaging is inspired by Dilek's Spring/Summer 2012 couture collection presented at Paris Fashion Week.
What is it?
Nourishing oil for all hair types with a blend of avocado oil and grape seed oil. It leaves hair instantly more supple, tamed and glossy. Immediately absorbed for a lightweight feel and finish. Depending on hair type, dispense 1 to 2 pumps into your hand and apply to dry or damp hair.
1. Very effective product to control unruly hair. Taming frizzy dull hair in single application.
2. Although it is oil base, it doesn't have icky oily feeling. The oil absorbed into the hair immediately.
3. Easy application. You can use it on dry or wet hair. Don't require any blow drying. It's leave on.
4. Affordable for its standard. It's only RM75 per bottle.
1. The limited edition packaging bottle sold out super fast. I'm not too sure if there's any outlet that still keep the couture edition packaging. However, you can still get the ordinary ones.
Lately my hair is always manageable, so I can't demonstrate the before and after to you guys. However, please accept Eva as my model for now. Eva has really annoying unruly hair that gets tangled all the time.
And I applied a few drops of the Mythic Oil onto Eva's hair...
I really appreciate the non-oily effect after application. Not only it doesn't leave oily feeling on my hair, it doesn't leave any sticky feeling on my hand as well. It is amazing how fast the product gets absorbed onto the hair.
I really love the gold bracelet that comes with the bottle. According to Dilek, bracelet is the perfect complement to every woman's clothes. The bracelet is a symbol of elegance, femininity and modernity which is also a key identity sign of the Mythic Oil.
The Mythic Oil is a full range that comes in shampoo, conditioner and hair treatment. The products work amazing and its effect can be seen right after each use. For L'Oreal Professionel standard, the price is pretty affordable.
L'Oreal Professionel products are available at all L'Oreal Professionel salons only. Go to www.lorealprofessionel.com to find out the salon list.