- Reasonably priced. I bought mine for RM53.90. The original price is RM59.90 and there was 10% discount at Sasa. I believe Sasa is the only place that sells K-Palette at the moment.
- The brush is sleek, fine and easy to use. If you don't have good hands to draw a perfect eyeliner, this might be the one for you because the brush is really easy to navigate.
- The ink is silky black. With just one stroke, it can create a perfect wing line.
- It is long lasting. I tested it the night before I sleep, I drew it on my hand and the next morning, it stays like it was the night before. There's no smudge at all.
4. It is waterproof. I sprayed some water on it and I tried to rub it off, it just wouldn't come off. That's how long lasting it is.
- Although it says it is waterproof and I have tested it personally and I confirm that it is waterproof, I just can't seem to find out the answer why it smudges on my eyes when I tear. I yawn a lot, so I tear along the way. The eyeliner just fade away. And I really don't like that. It makes me look like a zombie at the end of the day. This is the only downside of the product (maybe it is just a user-problem).
I would buy it again despite it smudges when I tear because it is really easy to use. It is really handy to have when I'm rushing of time. I can just pop it into my purse and fix my eyeliner in the car.