- Instantly removes all traces of makeup, even waterproof mascara!
- So convenient - use it anytime, anywhere!
- Thoroughly cleanses without leaving any trace of makeup.
- Cleansing oil does not remain on skin so there is no greasy, sticky feeling after use.
- Made from 100% natural fiber for a pleasantly soft touch on skin.
- Contains moisturising agent that makes skin feel soft, smooth and supple, not tight.
- Using clean hands, gently wipe off makeup with sheet.
- Makeup removal is complete when there is no trace of makeup on the sheet.
- To remove waterproof mascara, place sheet on closed eyes for 5 to 6 seconds before wiping off. Repeat several times until makeup is completely removed.
|Step 1: Full makeup on your face that needs to be cleaned|
|Step 2: Pull out a sheet of Biore Cleansing Oil in Cotton Wipe|
|Step 3: Gently wipe your makeup off|
|Step 4: If there is still makeup stains, repeat Step 3 and all of your makeups will be completely removed.|
- Very effective in cleansing off makeup. I notice that after washing my face with milk cleanser and normal face cleanser, my face still has foundation stains when I apply my toner. When I use this wipe, all the foundation is completely removed. There's no foundation stain anymore on my cotton pad when applying toner.
- There is a generous amount of cleaning liquid in each packet. You don't have to worry about the wipes being too dry.
- The wipes are soft. It is gentle and doesn't drag on skin.
- It removes stubborn waterproof makeups in just two gentle wipes (as shown above).
- Very expensive. One cleaning sheet cost about 60 cents (in Ringgit).
- Can be very wasteful because the cleaning sheet cannot be reused.
- Product contains fragrance. People who are allergic of fragrance please beware.
- You cannot stock this product for too long as the cleaning liquid dries up quite fast.
- Watson sells cheaper than Sasa. I can't remember exactly how much they cost, but Sasa sells about 50 cents more expensive than Watson, even though Sasa's was a sale price and Watson was on normal price.
- If you want to use this just for removing your eye makeups, you can cut the sheet into half. It can save you a lot of money.
- If you hardly put on makeups, don't buy the big box packing. Go for a travel pack. The cleaning liquid dries up when you leave it for too long.
- You can keep it in the fridge when not using. Put it in a ziplock bag and store in on the first shelf of your fridge. That will keep the cleansing liquid from drying up too fast.
P/S: I just wasted 60 cents on the cleansing sheet for this blog post =.="