The original name of this eyeliner is NYX SLIDE ON, GLIDE ON & DEFINITELY A TURN ON WATER PROOF, EXTREME SHINE EYE LINER (This eye liner is so good, the name had to be this long!).
The one I have is in the color Jet Black, which is a true black in matte.
A lot of people compared this with the Urban Decay Glide On Pencil. I must say it really feels like the UD Glide On Pencil when you first apply it. The soft and creamy texture is so familiar and promising. However, it doesn't last as long as the UD one. It tends to fall off after a few hours. And I certainly advise you NOT to put it under your waterline. If you do, you're going to have a bad day. That didn't happen with the UD one. So far, that's the only difference I can point out. Other than that, they're both pretty much alike.
Here is the swatch on my skin....
- The color is very pigmented. It has matte finishes which is great for everyday use.
- Very cheap. I think it only cost RM25 (can't remember the exact price) for 1.2g.
- Water proof and oil proof. It only comes off when it contact with eye make up remover.
- Texture is very soft and creamy. It's like coloring with crayon.
- Wide color range. I think they have about 20 colors of eye liner for you to choose from. But I rather stick to the classic black.
- Not easily available in Malaysia. I got this from my friend. She gave it to me for free!
- There's fall out after using it a few hours. If you're not careful with it, you might end up looking like a panda.
- Only last a few hours. I think mine last about 3 hours before it starts to fade a little bit.
- Relatively difficult to wash off.
This is definitely a cheaper alternative to the Urban Decay Glide On Pencil. If you decide to get it, remember..... DON'T put it on your waterline. That's all.