My previous liquid pen eye liner was the K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Eye Liner. I used to love it. Unfortunately there were few downsides of the product that made me ditching it forever. One, it dries up too fast when you apply it on your eye. When I want to touch up a certain part, it became flaky and then I had to wipe of the entire eye makeup and redo it again. Two, it smudged when in contact with tears. Not that I cry a lot, but I yawn a lot and my eyes tend to tear a lot when I do that. These are the problems that I can't live with the K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo.
Now I found a similar product, and it is also an improved version of K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo. You might see it on drug store shelf, it is the Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Perfect Liquid Eyeliner.
I intended to show you guys my double flick eyeliner inspired by Kim Kadarshian. When I was putting up my watermark, I saw what scares me the most.......................... WRINKLES!!! So, no photo of me (especially my eyes). Until I solve that problem, I will have to show you guys some simple swatch of the eyeliner...
1. The pigmentation is so strong. The ink is completely jet black. You only need one swatch for full capacity.
2. It has duo function brush that you can either make a thick bold line or thin fine line. This is the most brilliant thing about the product. Love it!
3. It is waterproof and last all day. I went under the rain and into the sea and the eyeliner is still there. I'm really not exaggerating. I put this on during my Langkawi trip and I really appreciate the waterproof function as it was raining heavily when I wanted to have a quick swim in the sea.
4. Easy to remove. Just wash your face with warm water under the shower and it is completely removed off your eyes. I don't know how it can be waterproof, but not warm-waterproof.
5. Affordable and available in most pharmacies. I think I bought mine at Watson's for about RM40+. It is definitely not more than RM50.
I seriously can't think of any negative effect of this product.
I would recommend this to anyone who wants sleek and perfect liquid eyeliner. It is so easy to hold, even a beginner will find themselves turn into an expert in eyeliner overnight. It is convenient and very easy to use.
I extremely love it..... for now. Maybe I'll hate it later, like how I used to love the K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo and now I hate it so much. At the mean time, this eyeliner deserves to be put on my makeup pedestal.
Have you tried this eyeliner? And what's your most loved eyeliner that you're loyal to?