Thousand apologies for not updating this blog as often as I used to. Something caught up in my life recently and I promise I'm back with full swing. Today I have, not just one, but two product reviews for you. They are the Bloop LV Lip Gloss in the color 217 and Bloop Lip Liner Pencil (not sure what color).
Bloop LV Lip Gloss (217)
1. The thing that I love the most about this lip gloss is that it doesn't stick. Yeah!!! You heard me right. It is non-sticky. The texture feels like creme lipstick but a little bit runny-er.
2. It stays moisturized throughout the day and doesn't dry up the lips. If you have really dry lips, this is the right lip product for you.
3. I love the color 217. It is a bright orange that instantly brighten up my look once I apply it.
4. It has doe foot applicator that is easy to use.
5. The price is really pocket friendly. It's only RM28. You can buy it from HiShop <<here>> or from Bloop counter at Sunway Pyramid.
1. Like every other lip gloss, you need to reapply it after a few hours. It gets cleaned off after meal.
2. I hope Bloop comes up with funky names for the shade, instead of calling it 217. I'll name this shade "Fresh Tangerine" or something like that to give an identity to the colors.
Here's how I look with the Bloop lip gloss...
Bloop Lip Liner Pencil
1. It is easy to control the intensity of how dark or how light you want the color to be.
2. Contains aloe vera as one of its key ingredients. Rich in Vitamin E. Doesn't dry up the lips like other lip liner.
3. Long lasting. Stays on for about 6 hours.
1. This might not be a problem for a lot of people, but there's no color code/name for this shade. Other than that, there's really no negative stuff about it.
Here's how the Bloop lip liner pencil look on me without any lipstick or lip gloss on top...
Insider news..... WonderBox is giving out the Bloop lip liner pencil this month. Did you subscribe to this month's WonderBox? If you do, you'll receive this awesome product. And if you haven't, maybe you should start subscribing to WonderBox.
Last month HiShop and Bloop had a small gathering with the beauty bloggers at their Sunway Pyramid counter for a Candy Makeover Party. It was quite an educational event. Bloop's director herself, Ms. Chan, conducted a makeover demonstration, sharing her skills on how to create flawless makeup.
You know, I'm quite comfortable with my makeup skills, and I thought the demonstration won't impress me much. But I was wrong! One of the special technique I acquired from Ms. Chan's demonstration was to pat the foundation instead of stroking it. The stroking motion will create streakiness, while the patting technique will even out the foundation.
Look at Charmaine, she's so dedicated in learning...
Bloop's best seller is their nail polish. I can't agree more because they have close to 200 colors and 5 different types of nail polish. Check out the magnetic nail polish with is so awesome!!!
And I actually didn't know that Bloop has their own skincare line as well. I thought Bloop is purely a makeup brand. Bloop skincare products are based on marine ingredients which is delicate to the skin.
The one product which I'm so eager to try is the Bloop blusher stick. Will drop by their counter to get it when I'm free and do a full review on it.
By the way, have you LIKE Bloop Facebook page? If you haven't go you might want to do it because they always have contest running. The previous one was a prize of RM150 worth of makeup products.
Thank you HiShop for inviting me to the fruitful event and gave me the opportunity to rediscover Bloop. I'm new to Bloop brand and I already have a long list of products that I want to try from Bloop. Have you tried Bloop? What are your favorite products from Bloop? Do let me know in the comment so I can check it out soon.