Brand: Benefit Cosmetics
Product name: Gimme Brow
Available at: Sephora / Benefit counters
Gimme Brows is an award-winning, volumizing fiber gel that mimics the look of real hair for fuller-looking brows. Its innovative brush-on gel formula has tiny micro fibers that adhere to skin and hair, creating lush-looking eyebrows where before there were none. It builds easily for thick, full arches, thanks to a tapered brush for blending and a precision tip for shaping.
- Water-resistant, long-lasting and buildable formula.
- Enriched with conditioning vitamin B5 and marshmallow extract.
This is going to be a very short review since I only tried it for a week. I don't like it at all. As much as I want to, I find no use of this product. Explanation in the points below:
- The brush applicator is so tiny you almost mistaken it as a Barbie's mascara!
- For someone who has sparse eyebrow, the products don't pick up and in fact it made a mess everytime I tried to sweep on my brow. The product gets stuck on my skin and it doesn't stay on my hair at all.
- It doesn't give that refined brow that I like to have. This isn't something to complain but this product just doesn't suit me at all.
I believe this product has its potential if given to someone with full brow. But for those who have sparse brow, do avoid this product as it won't help much. The name Gimme Brow is a mistake. It doesn't give any brow! It just tames unruly hair and enhances the brow a little.