We all have that one friend who constantly hitting the gym, posting inspirational selfies with six-packs on IG and advocating healthy foods. If you have that one friend, these may be some of their favourite gifts to receive.
Follow the Christmas Gift Guide 2017 Series to find ideas for your gifts.
- Yoga Mat by Yoga by Numbers. $119.95. Buy it <<here>>
Download the app and follow the step-by-step poses according to your own pace with the guidance of the numbered mat.
- Sports Tank Top by H&M. $9.99. Buy it <<here>>
Get the latest trending sports tank top from H&M. It's a useful & practical gift after all.
- Hair tie from Forever 21. $4.90. Buy it <<here>>
I'm not sure about you, but everytime when I have the mood to go to the gym, I often get distracted by my long hair. It's always a good idea to keep a set of hair tie around.
- Gym Bag by ADIDAS by Stella McCartney. $150. Buy it <<here>>
- Satin Sneakers by PUMA x Rihanna. $120. Buy it <<here>>
- Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water Hydrating Face Mist. $32. Buy it <<here>>
Gym followers have one thing in common - always hydrated. This face mist would be a great assistant to help keeping their skin moisturized.
- MILK Makeup Micellar Water Makeup Remover Wipes. $14. Buy it <<here>>
Makeup remover often comes in a big pack. But this MILK Makeup remover wipes is packed individually. Keep this in your gym bag to use at anytime.
- Marbled Water Bottle by Athleta. $45. Buy it <<here>>
How pretty is this marble water bottle? I recommend this because I'm into marble designs lately. And a water bottle as a gift for a gym goer is not a bad idea.
- Peak Bra by ALO Yoga. $54. Buy it <<here>>
This is a new twist to the usual and generic sports bra. It can be worn by itself to create a statement.