Last year, sometime around Q3, I was upgraded to a Sephora Gold Member. I'm sure I shop a lot from Sephora, but at the end of this post, I will share with you some tips how you can earn your points faster so you can spend more and save more. But first, we will see what you will receive once you're upgraded to gold status.
- Sephora waterproof makeup pouch
- Sephora eyemask
- Sephora Rouge Infusion The Neutrals in Peony
- Sephora Ultimate Warming Cleanser
- Boscia Clear Complexion Tonic
- Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara
- Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector
As a Sephora Gold Beauty Pass Member, you will receive the below benefits:
- Exclusive Sephora makeup pouch with assortment of deluxe beauty samples (one time only)
- 2x bonus points on one purchase during birthday month (once a year)
- A specially curated birthday gift (once a year)
- One complimentary Benefit Brow service
- Earn 1 point for every RM3 spent (same as White & Black card member)
- Earn 5 points when you write a product review (same as White & Black card member)
- Earn 50 points when you complete your Beauty Profile (same as White & Black card member)
- Earn 40 points when you download and sign in to the Sephora mobile app (same as White & Black card member)
- Members-only exclusives and seasonal promotions
- Exclusive invited to events and workshops
- Early access to private sales
- First access to exclusive launches
- Complimentary custom makeovers (monthly)
How does one reach the Gold status? First, you must already be a Black card member. Spend RM4,500 or more in one year and you will be automatically upgraded to the Gold status.
How to accumulate your purchase to earn the Gold status?
- Make all your beauty purchases at Sephora. I have quit shopping at the departmental store and shift making all my purchases at Sephora.
- Volunteer to make purchases when there is a gift-sharing event. I always volunteer to purchase for my office birthday event. Almost half of my purchase contribute from there. With the 10% discount, your friends & family will need to hitch on that advantage if they're not a Sephora member.
- Accumulate all your purchases during the double points period (birthday month & Sephora campaign period). Make sure you subscribe to the newsletter for the double points period. The points don't expire so you can accumulate the points for a long time. The points will help you save more when you spend.
- Buy gifts from Sephora. All my close friends get gifts from me from Sephora. Even my mom's birthday gift and mother's day gift are skincare from Sephora. That way I have the excuse to shop more at Sephora.
- Download the app & complete your beauty profile to accumulate more points. You can also write a review for all the products you purchased to earn 5 points for each review published.