Here's a quick post on the Herbivore Jasmine Green Tea - Jasmine Water Balancing Toner. I've been enjoying this toner for a month now, and I guess you would too.
Purchase from: Sephora
This is a non-sponsored post. I purchase it with my own money. I don't know why I got it, maybe because I was attracted to the bottle at first. It has a minimalist design - all typography and no graphics. This is one of those items you probably wouldn't bother to pick up when browsing in Sephora. That's why I want to take a moment to talk about how much this skincare is serving me.
- Extremely beautiful bottle that looks good on your bathroom counter.
- Smells so good. It has a strong jasmine scent, not sure about the green tea because I don't think tea on its own has a scent. When you apply it, it feels like an instant relaxing moment. Unfortunately, the smell doesn't last too long on your skin.
- It calms the skin quickly. I like to use this after blackheads extraction. It cools down all the redness and soothes the blemishes almost instantly.
- On hot days, you can even use this as face mist in the midday.
- It is made of natural ingredients and the key ingredients include jasmine water, green tea extract and white willow bark.
- The brand is against animal testing.
- It comes with a beautiful glass bottle that can be used
- If you don't like jasmine scent, this toner might not be for you.
- The bottle comes with a spray application. I personally think that it's quite a waste.
- The price is quite steep for toner.