If you've never tried the LuLuLun masks, it's about time. I purchased the Lululun Hokkaido Lavender from Japan. This falls under the Premium range which is only available in Japan. Otherwise, the generic range is available widely in most pharmacies.
- The package contains 7 sheets of masks. Unlike other masks which packaged individually, Kudos to this because we really need to support businesses that minimize packaging to save the environment.
- The lavender scent soothes immediately. It is a good mask to put on at night after a long tired day.
- Above all, the mask itself is really effective. With just one application, you can feel your skin moisturized thoroughly.
- The masks are generous with the serum. It doesn't dry out even after half hour of application.
- The price is pretty reasonable. In fact, it is cheaper than masks that are sold individually. Per sheet, it cost about RM5 only.
- The sheet is made of 100% cotton, so it doesn't wrinkle the skin even if it dries out when applying. The cotton also soaks up a lot of serum, giving maximum effectiveness.
- It is not easily available in Malaysia. However, you can try Shopee or Lazada.
- The sheet mask is made for Japanese-sized face, so it is pretty small. If you have wide face, you might need to stretch out the cotton. It is not a major discomfort but it might be something to consider if you don't like tight fitting masks.